Emand Lio @Emandlio
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฎ
02:07 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Emandlio in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
27 March, 04:08
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
un drapeau sans territoire ๐Ÿค”mais un chateau et une cle en symboles ..๐Ÿค“

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
27 March, 03:05
Green castle. A castle is a "fortified structure". Human Trafficking shipping containers are definitely fortified as well. Compressed air, seating and life-support systems to keep [their] product fresh. ]They[ are cutting off their supply of food and income and showing the entire world. The pagan symbol for everlasting life is the evergreen tree. The Red Sea is now parted and slaves are in the middle. we know how this story ends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
28 March, 05:46
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
It's gonna be biblical!

matt beck @maty8
27 March, 02:52
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธGreat find๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
27 March, 02:39

Emand Lio @Emandlio
27 March, 02:43
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
27 March, 02:31

matt beck @maty8
27 March, 02:50
In response Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ to her Publication
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธmirrior.co.uk also ??? both great finds๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Ben Strong @Godwinsxx
27 March, 04:03
In response Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ to her Publication
i was born here in 1982, my dad was in the uk military, i was born on April 29th 1982, the uk military moved the hospital down there due to the falklands war, i was almost born down there but in the end they did not have to go in there. at the time the spanish was surrounding the border with personal and war ships ready to attack the rock, for months the UK military was moving beds and all sorts just incase it happened so my dad is very familiar with the tunnels because of this. if any of you have questions please put them forward and i will ask my dad for you. WWG1WGA WW

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
27 March, 02:22
WHERE IS DURHAM?

Emand Lio @Emandlio
27 March, 02:31
In response DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT to his Publication

Prayer Matters @Prayermatters
27 March, 02:22
โ“โ€ผ๏ธ