Robby Ball @perfectsliders
72 was booted off Twitter yesterday morning, I found him this morning on GAB. A few of us are trying to nudge him over here. If you are on GAB too, make sure he knows about us. I know he would like it better. He has huge following that would join us here if he did... You can find 55 here......

72 Seconds is now on GAB https://gab.com/555true4u
11:51 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
31 January, 10:00
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
ThanQ! Gab is slow but will go follow!! I miss many from twatter:(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 10:45
In response Juli Smith to his Publication
yea he has already had a couple of his infamous quiz shows, they are still fun, but yea GAB is slow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim AnonPa @KimAnonPA
31 January, 09:48
There are 2 on GAB both created Jan 2021
https://gab.com/55true4u - same as Twitter
and https://gab.com/555true4u (extra 5) with over 2K followers

31 January, 10:46
In response Kim AnonPa to her Publication
I know the 555 is him, not sure where the other came from

FATBOB44 5:5 @FATBOB44
31 January, 09:33
I found him also... He actually followed me back... Seems like it is definitely him...

White Hat @aShulamite
28 January, 08:42
Which is the real 72 Seconds? The picture shows 55true4u, you wrote 555true4u. Two accounts same person or one fake, one real? Robbie Ball

White Hat @aShulamite
28 January, 08:43
In response White Hat to her Publication

BluStorm Baby @BluSormBaby
23 January, 12:53
awwwww i was just looking for him. miss him so much 🥲 if you can please tell him BluStormBaby says hi 💖💖💖

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
22 January, 03:24
I sent him a note.

22 January, 03:27
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
Fingers crossed....

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
22 January, 03:04
drop Twitte let them be dust in the wind.

Cyber Sister17 @CyberSister17
22 January, 02:54
Oh how I've missed 72 Seconds and Catturd2

22 January, 02:58
In response Cyber Sister17 to her Publication

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
22 January, 01:55
both is a good option............ both get attacked... and are new.

TRUTH B TQLD @Q2bTRUE
22 January, 01:37
i like to see ppl going to telegram here as well, I was purged 5x by twitter, i am not going on every platform, i like GAB but to slow, Anonup is much better,

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
22 January, 01:15
72 keeps saying Elvis is alive, and others... i didn't know what to make of him. So these people ARE alive?

22 January, 01:20
In response Sunny Day to her Publication
Not sure, but sure like to eventually find out, ... followed you

Sassy Dee @Sassypatriot2020
22 January, 01:02
Gab is still extremly slow for me. I do like this platform much better.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 January, 12:53
glad you found him!!!