Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
26 March, 10:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LibraQueen52 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
27 March, 03:18
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication
Oh My!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
27 March, 02:58
No one has seen Durham for a very long time. So why wouldn't he be an actor like so many playing very convincing roles right now. Recently saw the post that Samuel L. Jackson appears to be Oprah. That one is a good role and even has the ankle bracelet on. Don't know who was playing Harry and Meghan. We know Biden is Actor James Woods. Curious to see who else is playing roles.

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
27 March, 03:04
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I'm curious too, but this is the first time I heRd the Oprah one.....interesting for sure.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
27 March, 08:26
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Would love to see that one.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
27 March, 02:54
😱