Robby Ball @perfectsliders
25 March, 04:29
General McInerney (Telegram) - The plan as I've stated multiple times is to spread Covid-19 into red states and then blame conservatives for not being vaccinated/wearing masks/not social distancing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
My thing with this Covid Plandeminc, when I use to get the Flu shot/jab long long time ago, after getting the shot, 90% of the time I would get the fooken flu, now you tell me the sheeps that are getting the Corona Jab they will more than likely get some form of flu or what ever else you want to call it sickness, so the ones that have the shot are going to get sick the ones that dont have the shot, is the other way around❗️🤨I myself havent felt soooo healthy since this plandemic came around, I feel like KING KONG❗️🦍🦍🦍🦍💪🏼All you have to do is eat right, exercise and make sure you get enough sleep, You dont need to get that poison shot NOW THAT WILL eventually get you sick.😏🌈😎😎
02:32 PM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from chore Toke, click on at the bottom under it