Robby Ball @perfectsliders
General McInerney (Telegram) - The plan as I've stated multiple times is to spread Covid-19 into red states and then blame conservatives for not being vaccinated/wearing masks/not social distancing.
04:29 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by perfectsliders in this post can reply
Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
02 April, 11:29
In response Robby Ball to his Publication
There trying to send 5000 illegals to the Orange County FL Convention center. FL said No. Who know's if FL will be forced to take them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
27 March, 07:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nonay Adams @Nonay41
27 March, 05:08
Oh my gosh!! When will this fake pandemic end? it's not a deadly virus and we must get on with our lives without masks!

chore Toke @choretoke
27 March, 02:32
My thing with this Covid Plandeminc, when I use to get the Flu shot/jab long long time ago, after getting the shot, 90% of the time I would get the fooken flu, now you tell me the sheeps that are getting the Corona Jab they will more than likely get some form of flu or what ever else you want to call it sickness, so the ones that have the shot are going to get sick the ones that dont have the shot, is the other way around❗️🤨I myself havent felt soooo healthy since this plandemic came around, I feel like KING KONG❗️🦍🦍🦍🦍💪🏼All you have to do is eat right, exercise and make sure you get enough sleep, You dont need to get that poison shot NOW THAT WILL eventually get you sick.😏🌈😎😎

Wendy Leal @Wendyleal
27 March, 01:56
Just a hunch but aren't we all red states? 🤗

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
27 March, 01:54
well bus them to blue states then, this shit isnt difficult

Longway Home @NeverLandExpress
27 March, 11:41
Evil - plain & simple

Chrys Thunder @ChrysThunder
27 March, 11:02
Don't look at the McInerney account, it is not verifes and the real Gen McInerney has said he was not on any social media

Only followers of this user (WhiteKnight) can see their posts

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
26 March, 05:26
NOBODY needs to obsess over SARS CoV-2 infections. The key is to eliminate the virus prior to the onset of an immunological condition called cytokine storm which destroys vital organ tissue.

Dr Zelinsky cured 100% of his clientele, aged 2-100+ yrs old with HCQ, Azithromycin and zinc. I recommend Ivermectin as it more rapidly kills C19 with much lower incidence of side effects. Acquiring your meds is a phone call away:

SPEAKWITHANMD.COM

This outfit offers MD PHONE CONSULTS within 24 hours and expedited shipping.

The overwhelming majority of Americans with decent immune functioning do not require medical intervention but, those who are in need, speak with an MD will quickly, efficiently and cordially treat you.

Mrs Vee @MrsVee
25 March, 06:50
Chicago has always encouraged "immigrants", but yelled RACIST! if you said ILLEGAL. Of course, that also means more kids to use those Pritzker Family puberty blockers on.

'Mr. mayor' Lori Lightfoot signed an updated Welcoming City Ordinance.

"Also under the revised ordinance, the word "citizen" has been removed from the Municipal Code and replaced instead with "person" or "resident," a small, but symbolic gesture, meant to indicate that Chicago does not discriminate based on citizenship."
https://abc7chicago.com/ch...

Sunny Day @SunnyDay
25 March, 04:32
Remember when Trump threatened to bus them to blue states? now look what Biden does.