d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
22 January, 10:47
I’d like to build off of @17Commentary ’s great debunk of some of the claims being made “Biden Administration”

There’s a huge push being made that Trump’s Oval Office had different wallpaper and is on the 2nd floor of the WH, not the 1st

1st & 2nd pics = Wallpaper Debunk
3rd & 4th pics = Oval Office Car Debunk

We are the news now. Let’s handle with care.

Let’s start paying attention to what Twitter leaves up (re: these two claims) vs. what Twitter pulls down ( @Time4U2Know ’s investigation of a pre-recorded inauguration)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang @Natascha_Donna_Rose
22 January, 11:36
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
please be gentle😅 I find this interesting. Its a twt from an official german state department. people checked (Im off twt) and they assested that it is legit. why would germany post this photo? Any thoughts?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
Natascha Donna Rose Fuglesang @Natascha_Donna_Rose
22 January, 11:51
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
I have a link to Mel Q on telegram...in which there is a link to twt...but it wont paste🤷🏼‍♀️ If anybody has either it is possible to look it up. sorry, best I can do for now.