P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
Who else thinks Durham is just a boogeyman created by white hats to help defeat the cabal? Durham was sworn in the same day as the first Q drop and on 3/16 he turned 71 < > 17. Durham was/is the one investigating the HRC/Evergreen Clinton Foundation scandal. Coincidentally, an EVERGREEN cargo ship is blocking the Suez canal and has to be unloaded in order to move it and yesterday Trump asked if Durham even exists, but "nothing is happening." 😎🇺🇸🦅

Statement by Donald J. Trump:

"Where's Durham? Is he a living, breathing human being? Will there ever be a Durham report?"

P.S: If anyone can find REAL video footage of John Durham please link it below.
01:07 PM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
06 April, 12:03
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
@hiiipow3r I strongly believe that John Durham is John Kennedy! Once again hiding in plain sight ! Brilliant part of the master plan! Another one of his master disguises!! ⚡️⚡️😎⚡️⚡️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
05 April, 08:44
Durham is also a tunnel at Gibraltar. So, maybe not a person.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
05 April, 08:27
I have been requesting said video for weeks now too!! 😉

Doesn’t exist.

Christina Maga @Christina71
28 March, 08:46
Interesting!!!! Very sneaky too. 😎

Bella Kay @Bella_K
28 March, 04:48
Totally agree with you, always believed that.

Deb Reed @Tristin
28 March, 04:34
this was posted this morning on Whiplash's telgram

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
27 March, 06:03
Thats a pretty young looking 71 year old!

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
27 March, 04:36
Sidney Powell was born in Durham.

According to Three Sevens on Gab, the EXIF data from the famous John Durham photo is 26/3/18. 3 year delta to 45's statement.

Probably just coincidences...

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
27 March, 04:03
🤷‍♀️ But this video at around 23o mark shows an emmy on the bottom shelf🤷‍♀️https://www.youtube.com/wa...

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
27 March, 10:12
In response Sparkle Green to her Publication
That's a fake John Durham.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
28 March, 04:49
In response Sparkle Green to her Publication
That's not him. It's pretty funny, though.

Happy Days @Sun2516
27 March, 03:32
Reminds me of the Durham boat mostly.
Reports.
Watch the water.
The ship with all of the connected names to The Clinton's.
The domino's got to start falling and it is something involving water.

Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
27 March, 03:14

Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
27 March, 03:13
More photos of him, he looks as if he's real. However after stumbling upon this video, towards the end swear he's standing next to a guy that looks just like GEORGE FLOYD. Wth....? https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Who is John Durham? (in 3 minutes) - YouTube

John Henry Durham (born March 16, 1950) is an American lawyer. Durham received a B.A. degree with honors from Colgate University in 1972. He received a J.D. ...

USA DAR @buffaloalum
27 March, 02:26
I remember this. If this investigation is real, I don't like this:

"Solomon believes Durham is close to pulling the trigger on criminal charges, but he has to get permission from Biden’s justice department".

https://therightscoop.com/...

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
27 March, 03:22
In response USA DAR to his Publication
The investigation is real, but is John Durham? 🤔

Trisha Burnett @Trishburn
27 March, 02:17
ZRanch Lady did a thread on Twitter awhile back where she stated that Bruce Willis is playing Durham?????

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
27 March, 03:03
In response Trisha Burnett to her Publication
I don't know but I've thought, from the beginning, that he looked like Bruce Willis! 😁

Mary QTrump @ItalianmomQTrump
24 June, 08:35
In response Trisha Burnett to her Publication
Do you know where she went or how to find her? I hope she followed us when we all got banned

Shell WaterNSea @SEASHELL
27 March, 02:16
Think "Total Recall, Face Off" ...watching so many characters...look at this video..

https://youtu.be/9m6m0jS8B...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
27 March, 02:11
No such video exists. The person running tbe We Love Trump channel on Telegram has been looking into Durham for many many months and there is nothing.....Another mystery to be solved 😁😁😁

Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
27 March, 02:18
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication

27 March, 02:45
In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
27 March, 02:05
So my TWO subconscious thoughts today..🤣

A. NOT a lot of Durham Videos Photos etc for a reason! More difficult to CGI or Imitate him without Videos and Photos. I believe he is Legit and he is a Big Part of the Plan!

B. I have thought for Months....What if DAN is JFK JR? He is around Trump as much or more than any other VP, EVER! Just a thought! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

"We'll have to wait and see".

27 March, 01:52

trueblue @trueblue
27 March, 01:22
and i keep thinking about the fact that Sidney Powell was born in Durham, NC. i got a real good feeling. we're almost there.

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
27 March, 01:19
okay.. he is a very secretive person.Been practicing law for over 40 years...no video footage. Has family...Two Sons..one named Patrick😏.. the host talks and introduces him and "John" starts speaking around the 8:40 mark of this video...... and now I'm getting JFK vibes...🤯
https://youtu.be/cftyIdgD2...
andddddddddd down the rabbit hole I go......

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
27 March, 01:24
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
I get JFK vibes from Durham too. That audio presentation was recorded in 2018. Why isn't there any video of it? 🤔

Dennis 369 @Dennis369
27 March, 01:13
It looks a little bit like CGI.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
27 March, 01:17
In response Dennis 369 to his Publication
Lol! Yes, this is defintely CGI. That guy has a YT channel pretending to be Durham.

https://youtu.be/GwCgK8I-C...