CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 March, 12:39
SAVING ISRAEL FOR LAST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
27 March, 12:44
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I'd really like to know if patriots consider Israel an enemy or an ally

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 March, 12:47
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
i thought we were on the same side until I found out about Moussad and all the stuff Israel does to spy on America and expect our money at the same time. So I am not sue if they ar egood or bad. Anyone else know more?

Msterri ... @Msterri
I think what's going on there is similar to what is happening in China and the US, there are Patriots and deep state. But with the forced vaccinations in Israel I feel more like Bibi is deep state. Also his eagerness to work with "Bidan". But who are the patriots there, just the regular people fighting to be free of the forced vaccinations?
12:55 PM - Mar 27, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Msterri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Msterri ..., click on at the bottom under it