Robin Pleines @AreYouAwakeYet
13 January, 06:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
13 January, 07:59
In response Robin Pleines to her Publication
I thought Juan said that Biden would never get inagurated, but now he is? Ya, im fixing to be done; I now feel like we are getting played & lied to smh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Pleines @AreYouAwakeYet
13 January, 09:28
In response Angela AnonUp to her Publication
I know what you mean. I had to sit back and breathe and take that in. Wish I could hit the fast forward on this movie.

Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
13 January, 09:39
In response Robin Pleines to her Publication
I'm praying he said that for "optics" purposes, to throw the black hats off perhaps 🤷🏻‍♀️🙏

MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl @MissPATRIOTChelseagirl
not taking that video from him today well AT ALL...you cannot ask us to sit back for 40-60 days under the BIDEN administration and "just watch." i can promise this...all HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE IF NOTHING IS DONE BY 1/20. We have stayed patient, FOLLOWED EVERY RULE, we have held our tongues, trusted our justice system...TRUSTED EVERYTHING and i refuse to wait a moment more after 1/20!
09:47 PM - Jan 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by MissPATRIOTChelseagirl in this post can reply
Quester215 ... @Quester215
13 January, 09:59
In response MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl to her Publication
What if the nation biden is president of, is only a few square miles wide and for only a very short period of time? Or someone could just be playing chess.

13 January, 10:32
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
praying it's the later

Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
13 January, 09:54
In response MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl to her Publication
I completely understand how you feel! When i first heard him say that, I immediately got pissed off and wanted to say fu%k this 💩 lol ... but after i calmed down, I started thinking that maybe he's saying that because he knows the black hats are listening. This whole last year and beginning of this year has just been emotionally draining because I'm so sick of the swamp rats getting away with everything!! But God is in control & justice will be served either in this life or the next (but preferably both :)

13 January, 09:58
well said and i do agree...just so hard. Praying extra for all of us❤️🤍💙