Robin Pleines @AreYouAwakeYet
13 January, 06:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
13 January, 07:59
In response Robin Pleines to her Publication
I thought Juan said that Biden would never get inagurated, but now he is? Ya, im fixing to be done; I now feel like we are getting played & lied to smh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I know what you mean. I had to sit back and breathe and take that in. Wish I could hit the fast forward on this movie.
09:28 PM - Jan 13, 2021
In response Angela AnonUp to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AreYouAwakeYet in this post can reply
Angela AnonUp @AngAnon
13 January, 09:39
In response Robin Pleines to her Publication
I'm praying he said that for "optics" purposes, to throw the black hats off perhaps 🤷🏻‍♀️🙏

MissPATRIOT Chelseagirl @MissPATRIOTChelseagirl
13 January, 09:47
not taking that video from him today well AT ALL...you cannot ask us to sit back for 40-60 days under the BIDEN administration and "just watch." i can promise this...all HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE IF NOTHING IS DONE BY 1/20. We have stayed patient, FOLLOWED EVERY RULE, we have held our tongues, trusted our justice system...TRUSTED EVERYTHING and i refuse to wait a moment more after 1/20!

14 January, 08:27
My understanding is Biden has to except. Once he does that he has commited treasion. They need him to do that.