JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 06:48
I can't think of a more affirming time to wake than 2:55. There sure is a lot of quality work happening here on the night shift. I thank God. I Believe. 🎶 🇺🇸

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 March, 07:17
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
..couldnt sleep, myself..managed 4 hours. I need eyedrops..lol The moon is gorgeous this morning!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Yes, the night shift is good to see/hear ... but your sleep is precious too. Trying breathing techniques, long slow deep inhales and exhales ... and once you are in full belief that the plan is working and we will conquer all, things begin to fade away ... (not the horrors bc that is so very difficult) but on the otherside of the coin, those warriors who are cleaning everything ... give your thoughts and prayers to them ... if will also lift you up, I pray that your rest returns for a peaceful sleep. God bless.
07:24 AM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 March, 01:06
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
God bless and protect us from the evil that is bent on destoying God's creation.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 March, 07:26
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
ty❤️