JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I can't think of a more affirming time to wake than 2:55. There sure is a lot of quality work happening here on the night shift. I thank God. I Believe. 🎢 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

https://m.youtube.com/watc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

06:48 AM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 March, 01:02
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
NANA will be your 17 again!😁😁😁😁

17s and 4s everywhere!
Q and Angels everywhere!

People would be surprised at what goes on between 2 and 5 every morning. It seems to be a time of great consciousness
whether you are asleep or awake whether you realize it or not
😁😁😁😁 πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 March, 07:17
..couldnt sleep, myself..managed 4 hours. I need eyedrops..lol The moon is gorgeous this morning!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 07:22
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
4:17. Nice. β˜•οΈ

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 March, 07:24
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
Yes, the night shift is good to see/hear ... but your sleep is precious too. Trying breathing techniques, long slow deep inhales and exhales ... and once you are in full belief that the plan is working and we will conquer all, things begin to fade away ... (not the horrors bc that is so very difficult) but on the otherside of the coin, those warriors who are cleaning everything ... give your thoughts and prayers to them ... if will also lift you up, I pray that your rest returns for a peaceful sleep. God bless.

Karen Lou @Sapphire
27 March, 07:02
Thankful my eyes opened this morning snd i can still see the starsπŸ’«πŸŒŸβ­οΈ

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 07:11
In response Karen Lou to her Publication
Amen to that! The stars are extraordinary this morning in wine country California.

Laurie Weber @yourpilgrim123
27 March, 07:00
I just got 5:55.
Been seeing 1:11, 2:22, 4:44, 5:55 all the time for the past week!!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 07:12
In response Laurie Weber to her Publication
The numbers don't lie. Good morning Patriot. β˜•οΈ