Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
A reminder none of this is in vain.
11:08 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
27 January, 08:19
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I just love him ❤️🙏 1221 TAKE IT AWAY 🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
26 January, 09:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
26 January, 11:00
❤ Miss Kappy. Hope we see you soon. 😉

Angie Mac @AngieMac
26 January, 08:57
love me some kappy! hoping to see him in that cloud of witnesses!

Erin Freund @Patriot_Lady
25 January, 10:45
Kappy! 🤩

Jenn Cook @Jlp12b
25 January, 07:51
12/21~ Take it away Kappy❤️

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
25 January, 07:30
I just love this!!!! Sometimes we just need a lil bit of Kappy 😁

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
24 January, 04:34
Would love to see the complete library of Kappys recordings, and videos. I hope Kappy is 'here' to see the end of the movie. ❤️

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
24 January, 01:51
Truly believe Kappy is safe in hiding !!!

Bella Breckenridge @BellaQ45
25 January, 10:41
In response Eileen same as to her Publication
God I hope Kappy is ALIVE!!! I love and miss him. love the song Kappy, wherever you are.

Bella Breckenridge @BellaQ45
25 January, 10:42
In response Eileen same as to her Publication
God I hope Kappy is ALIVE!!! I love and miss him. love the song Kappy, wherever you are.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
24 January, 09:49

Lila Walker @LilaWalker70
23 January, 09:05
RIP Kappy. Always love this, thanks. 🙏

Rose May @Rose926
23 January, 02:57
Love me some Kappy❤️

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
23 January, 08:14
I hope Kappy is still alive.

Msterri ... @Msterri
23 January, 09:12
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
Me too

Heather EWO @RoseH
22 January, 12:14
Where to find everything Issac Kappy?