Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Every time I get pissed, God tells me to calm down and fills me with peace.
12:29 AM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Mrs Vee @MrsVee
31 March, 12:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Every time I get pissed, God helps me to calm down, fills me with peace, then I think of the man, with a sense of humor, who made me laugh & sent my mind on a journey to the truth.

Much love, Doq.
😌🙏✝️⚖️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
29 March, 01:15
Same brother. More so recently 😂.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
29 March, 01:15
Same brother. More so recently 😂.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
29 March, 11:43
Everyday practice...mult times daily.

Law & Physics @physics171
28 March, 07:39
Who is God?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 March, 07:44
Yes!! So much power in the name JESUS...

TRUE FACT....say out loud "In the name of Jesus"...notice how your body reacts!!! (I instantly feel an amazing amount of Peace. Saying JESUS has a PHYSICAL response to believers 🙏🙏😱). 🙏❤️

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 March, 12:47
Me too Doq, me too!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
27 March, 11:06
1229:

Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
27 March, 06:35
GOD IS SO AMAZING ❤️🇺🇸He's so good like that😉

Awakened 17_23 @Awakened_17_23
27 March, 03:14
Same

DJT THE LAST PRESIDENT @MAGNETGLOVE
27 March, 01:58
HEARING AND FEELING THAT LOUD AND CLEAR‼️

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
27 March, 01:57
TAKES PRACTICE :)

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
29 March, 11:44
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
daily...sometimes mult times.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
27 March, 12:33
Would you point him in my direction ...

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
27 March, 11:02
I've reached the point where I can literally here God whispering in ny ear, instead of needing a clobber over the head to get my attention. And it's beautiful!

~ The Wife

John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
27 March, 11:02
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
Crap! "Hear"!!!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 March, 10:55
God appreciates some righteous anger.

Hermann Vangaard @Hermann_Vangaard
27 March, 10:43

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 March, 03:03
Good, we need all of us to be cool headed. Pray, keep faith & know the White Hats & Potus Team, all have control. We are going to see this all come to end. God is going to make sure of that. We need to be patient, everything will work out.

Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
27 March, 01:33

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
27 March, 01:03
❤️ Isn't He Wonderful! 🕊️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
27 March, 01:02
When you're dealing with loved ones, love is the answer bro!

Neanderthal S27 @s27
27 March, 01:01
You are not alone!

John Anon @freeamerican59
27 March, 12:48
it's always ok to have some anger, it's not always ok to act out of massive anger.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 March, 12:43
That is awesome Doq we win this with Love and Compassion,
We have to bring them all with us,
We dont have to agree with them but we have to bring them along,
The eternal soul life is the REAL prize
It only works and is only sustainable if we all come forward together!

We all get pissed sometimes.
God does brings me back to humility

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
27 March, 12:33
the end won't be for everyone.....

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
27 March, 12:31
Serenity Prayer
Giving over is Getting "other"

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
27 March, 12:31
Bless