Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
I'm posting this to show, what we should not be doing as Anons/truthers/love&light movement!
God Bless this poor soul, and I pray for her family!

#1 This is actually racist and creates division
#2 This is of low vibration, wrong and morbid! The children were important to wake us up as a collective, but we are creating dark for others by continuing to post these dark posts!
#3 The blame starts with our community/state/country/humanity it shouldnt be about these other countries!
#4 We need to start thinking about all of humanity, it was never about politics! It was good vs evil!
#5 Some of the dark needs to be shown, but its important we stay in the light more often!
#wwg1wga
#5DNewEarth
#FreeHumanity
12:12 AM - Mar 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by RiseAgain17 in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
28 March, 12:00
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
My gosh...this is too much. Prayers for her family :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michelle Hurshman @PhoenixLotus1962
28 March, 11:00
YES! I TOTALLY AGREE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
27 March, 04:43
OH MY GOD, WHAT IND OF MONSTERS ARE THESE??? CORRUPT CABAL POLITICIANS ARE AIDING ALL THIS SUFFERINGS, DEATHS AND KILLINGS... MAY GOD TURN HIS EYES AND GRACE UPON HUMANITY!

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 March, 08:13
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Teri Heer @Tlheer
27 March, 02:11
exactly. did you hear Xiden going on about fixing other countries lights? sheeit. those who take care of others before their own are infidels!!!

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
27 March, 12:32
😭
May she Find Rest🙏💔

Thank you