Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Andrew Journeytime @Journeytime
07 April, 08:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Just letting you know Martin, we were in a messenger conversation on this platform quite a while ago, near the time when many joined after twitter bans, and you asked a question, I was not able to get back to you, some kind of persistant internal error perhaps. You asked me what I meant by "Presidential Iterations" The answer is the dictionary meaning "the repetition of a process or utterance" Hope that resolves the question. There is a detailed, precise time line record of events to be released later at an appropriate time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
04 April, 03:54
Odd...I follow you here, but hadn’t seen a post from you in a while. I just saw a repost you made. I will be looking out for more from you. 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
julie baja @JB4DJT
03 April, 11:34
ABSOLUTELY👏👏👏

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
27 March, 11:55

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
31 March, 03:05
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Melania & Trump dine with THE REAL"Divine in Rome. SCARED Ca=ba=l members CAN'T LOOK AT ST. GERMAINE - YouTube

It's long been known to many that we are receiving Divine and ET intervention in the battle to drain the "swamp. Now and again world leaders have to be reign...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 April, 03:17
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
27 March, 03:25
I have this on my Spotify Playlist 💞 I also dig the 4:44 length 🙏

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
27 March, 04:32
Hi, Martin. It's my 65th birthday today. I'm planning a Great Awakening for the planet. I'm sure it is all coming together, even though all we can see is deliberate confusion. I'm watching the water. Relief might be very sudden. The all-powerful Rods of God can no doubt clear all blockages and the water will run clear.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
26 March, 11:53
So very much agree with you. Incredible art!