Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 March, 03:49
investigation into EVERGREEN cargo incoming.

Buckle up. #Biblical

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Love @JanetLove82
26 March, 06:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I've been watching Melissa (Freedom Batallion/Red Pill the World) on Rumble. She's done some incredible decodes using the Bible compared to what's happening now. The 17 team has been using dates et al that relate to the Hebrew calendar. She just did a video about the Evergreen cargo ship stuck in the Red Sea. I don't think the big boom events will be on our dates but God's dates, which again, go back to Biblical dates. I've followed numerous patriots but she is the master of applying current events to historical Biblical events etc. Add to that Juan has stuck to his bet that we would KNOW Trump is the real POTUS by April 1. To me, this means we will know he's the legit POTUS but it doesn't necessarily mean Biden is out. We may have TWO POTUS's for a while as per Kim Clement's propecy. Mike Lindell says Trump will be back by August. I'm guessing that means Biden completely axed by then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
Can you post a link? I searched for her on Rumble but only videos from last year came up
11:34 PM - Mar 26, 2021
In response Janet Love to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Kate Ohh @KathyOhhhhh
27 March, 02:38
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
she is also RedPill The World
https://rumble.com/vf30kj-...

Dwight Knapp @kad784
26 March, 11:57
I think you are talking about the one she did on the 24thhttps://www.bitchute.com/v...

Dwight Knapp @kad784
26 March, 11:55
Use Duck Duck Go search - Bitchute - then Freedom Force - change search settings on right were it says Relevance to Newest First - click Search again

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
27 March, 12:12
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
Cool! Thanks! I was searching Rumble