1776 Again @BludGeonT
Statistics say that 8 million children disappear each year. Let's put that into perspective.

In the first photo, we see the Rose Bowl in California seating 100,000 people at capacity.

In the second photo, we see 80 Rose Bowls equalling 8 million people.

Now image those are all children, each YEAR disappearing.

That's enough to make any God loving human cry. As a father, this makes me feel sick inside, disgusted with humanity, what does God think about this? We must pray for these souls, we must pray very hard and do everything we can to END this.......
08:06 PM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
04 April, 11:58
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
Everyone wants us to hurry up So they can see their tribunals we are not going anywhere until every last Child on planet earth is saved !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
27 March, 07:22
HUMAN trafficking !
Ever ask yourself how this "business" grew to such a "Ginormous" scale ?
What kind of "deals" have taken place to convince human beings to traffic/sacrifice members of their own HUMAN race ? Transported in horrendous uncivilized conditions !
This is an ENORMOUS "business" that involves agreed upon transactions -- "You provide this and I will provide that to you."
This is not just low-lifes smuggling a person across the Mexican border over to some gang in America somewhere.
This is MASSIVE !
They are not just scumbags operating like a mafia .... These are PREDATORS !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
27 March, 07:25
In response Save the Children to her Publication
🙏🏻#savethechildrenworldwide

Tamara Shea @tnmady
27 March, 07:09

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
27 March, 06:45
😨😱

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 March, 06:44

Julie Hirsh @Henevercalls
27 March, 04:24
the figure isnt 8 million per year it is 800,000 per year. not saying that isnt alot too but 8 million is exaserbated.

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
26 March, 10:03
satan is losing ❤🎯🙏🌎🙏🎯❤

GrandmaK PATRIOT @PatriotGrandmaK
26 March, 09:18
ADD to that figure over 2600 babies are murdered in and out of the womb DAILY in the US

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
26 March, 09:12
It's unbearable and to think it's not the first thing on everyone's mind once they hear it!

Have Faith @rAnnbci
26 March, 09:08
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻All the time!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 March, 09:03
I agree 200%. I've cried & cried for the fact it has become so evil. Our ability to lose this many Children w/o question is unforgiveable. I'm heartbroken & I pray many of these kids can be saved & this wakes up All of us. We all need to look ito the Father for forgiveness. It is our duty to be awake & never allow amything like this again. Father please forgive us.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
26 March, 08:55
This just doesn't compute.

I had to walk away from my computer and then come back again.

I know the numbers.
I've been researching ever-deeper into the abyss since the Wikileaks pizzagate dump, late 2017.

BUT TO SEE a visual representation of all those missing children!!!

I don't know if my heart can keep on beating, this hurts so badly.

DAMNNNN THEM TO HADES, ALL THOSE WHO DO HARM TO THE CHILDREN!

SATANTIC, LUCIFERIAN, UTTER EVIL AND FILTH.

WE WILL BRING THE WHOLE ROTTEN TEMPLE DOWN ON THEIR HEADS.