james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
FROM FRITZ ON WEGO:
' My theory as to why Juan O is saying Biden will be sworn in: EVERYBODY who committed voter fraud already COMMITTED the crime when Pence signed off. Technically Biden has not. When he is sworn in, he will now have walked through the door and COMMITTED the crime. '
09:10 PM - Jan 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by The_Pitch_Doctor in this post can reply
SJ. Rocks @SaraJaneRocks
14 January, 02:43
In response james wafer to his Publication
i dunno. Jos knows he's being closely listened to now. i believe it maybe a tall tale.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
14 January, 02:50
In response SJ. Rocks to her Publication
jos is a body double who does whatever the fuck potus tells him to do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F1r3 ... @F1r3
13 January, 09:55
he said something along the lines of this could carry on for 45-60 days.....👀

Qnemo Sr. @Qnemo
13 January, 09:53
This might explain Trump's words yesterday: "The 25th Amendment is of zero risk to me, but will come to haunt Joe Biden... as the expression goes: ‘be careful what you wish for.’”

Qnemo Sr. @Qnemo
This might explain Trump's words yesterday: "The 25th Amendment is of zero risk to me, but will come to haunt Joe Biden... as the expression goes: ‘be careful what you wish for.’”

Qnemo Sr. @Qnemo

Robin Pleines @AreYouAwakeYet
13 January, 09:35
That is the same thing my friend said. Since he didn't except that he won yet they have to wait for him to be sworn in. Once he has done that he can be arrested.

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
13 January, 10:38
In response Robin Pleines to her Publication
If Biden is arrested immediately after being sworn in, then Q would be vindicated and Trump reinstated.

Kacy Groves @William_Wallace7
13 January, 09:12
seems as though hes got bigger crimes to be concerned with though