Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 March, 03:49
investigation into EVERGREEN cargo incoming.

Buckle up. #Biblical

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
26 March, 07:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
can't we just relax and allow this to unfold without pumping up people's expectations ???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
26 March, 07:24
In response white light to his Publication
do you think us and russia wouldnt flex thus far without squeezing every single one of those ships?

26 March, 07:28
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
I really can't say I know anything but it's getting uncomfortable with everyone saying they know everything, is all ...

26 March, 07:30
there is inside intel and then there is common sense

rus has 4 nuclear subs aimed at everyone
us has nuclear subs blocking entrance
rus moved into europe
we moved back to the middle east

26 March, 07:37
In response Kits ██████ to his Publication
not my point at all. getting people's hopes up has had deleterious effects for the movement in the past.

people are more worried about their stores inventory than the mexican standoff with nukes right now

id say biblical is actually an understatement
07:41 PM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kickinthesouth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kits ██████, click on at the bottom under it