Jeremy Omega @OUCyberGeek
#UnitedStatesofAmerica #USMilitary #wwg1wga #USGovernment #Patriots
You have 30 days to get this wrapped up. After that, we start organizing the militia. I refuse to sit back and watch my country turn in to a communist regime. We have proven we are serious. We will not accept an illegitimate President. We want no violence, but you are pushing us to the line. This administration is attacking the Patriots of this country, and they forget, we are the trained veterans from days past. #thestormisuponus #TheStorm
10:47 AM - Jan 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by OUCyberGeek in this post can reply
1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
22 January, 07:32
In response Jeremy Omega to his Publication
I hear what your saying because I said it after i watched Simon Parks, so did I hear him right~ that they missed the opportunity for a big arrest? Hence the secure perimeter, they didnt show? Hence the Castle Rock...What we need is a solid confirmation ~its going as planned! Or yeah we will rise like the Biblical plague!! Heard March 4 for new i inauguration, but also 3-4 months to get another shot at arresting the bad guys? I will not accept a Biden Admin, he is not duly elected! So yeah...we need something or we take it by force!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shellie Fortenberry @GodWinsthis
22 January, 07:36
In response 1Red Cracker to her Publication
how did they not arrest them? bs!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeremy Omega @OUCyberGeek
22 January, 01:38
In response Jeremy Omega to his Publication
Maybe what you are watching is fake, I am watching the truth. I believe all will be handled. But in the case that it's not....