Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 March, 03:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
Something weird is happening. Ten minutes ago, there was a Russian warship just to the south of the Suez canal nearby where the Ever Given is stuck. Now, I just checked back, and there is no sign of it. Surely, it didn't disappear that quickly. Something is amiss.....
06:54 PM - Mar 26, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lil_Iodine in this post can reply
Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
27 March, 01:35
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
😉
Perhaps its ... holding its nose, and swimming under water ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
26 March, 11:39
I couldn't find it last night for a bit, then it was back. Been there for a few days that I know of...Noticed other ships give it lots of room.

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
26 March, 07:42
I saw that too! Now its back

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
26 March, 07:42
I saw that too! Now its back