Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
26 March, 07:18
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
https://youtu.be/rgc_LRjlb...
I hate to suggest it. But what if they WANT you to cry out in anger... then you'll accept the Court System making sure these children all go to the highest bidders when they ship them out to the Court Administered Foster Care System. It's a system people. THEY WANT THIS because the chaos aids them in their mission.
Keep your friends close. Keep your enemies closer. It's all a chess game right?
Murray Head - One Night In Bangkok "From CHESS" (Official Video) - YouTube

From the album CHESS THE ORIGINAL RECORDING by Benny Andersson, Tim Rice and Björn Ulvaeus.https://open.spotify.com/album/53iVCfjIQVviKXCprQ9gKxMusic video b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
26 March, 06:52
@Leah MickeyD
Left photo under: hands up = please help me...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
26 March, 09:16
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
The children's hands are just on the glass - not really 'hands up'.
I attached another picture, close up. And you can see the bottom child's hands are resting on the glass.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
26 March, 06:33
Biden voters won't be able to walk down the street.

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
26 March, 06:11
They'll probably ban Cruz on Twutter

Annie D-W @Annie172123
26 March, 06:26
In response Chula Firefly to his Publication
If they did it would bring him even more attention?
wish he tagged AOC that would have been cool ....

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
26 March, 05:26
also why they have active TFRs over every fema location along the border. no eyes