Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 March, 03:49
investigation into EVERGREEN cargo incoming.

Buckle up. #Biblical

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
oooh ooh..can we look into Evergreen Air, out of Oregon, too?! 🙏
05:11 PM - Mar 26, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kairos5D in this post can reply
Jamie Wagner @oldrooster
12 April, 12:18
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
They also have a location in Marana Az. Just north of Tuscan. I did some digging. I see tgese planes all the time out here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Christina Andersson @Ace
28 March, 01:40

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
28 March, 06:24
In response Maria Christina Andersson to her Publication
Maybe so...idk. If the CIA is involved..could be a myriad of horrible things-. 😞

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 March, 10:38
Ask George Webb about this.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 March, 12:33
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Who is George Webb? Nothing came up when I searched..

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
26 March, 07:12

John Tiger @JohnTiger
26 March, 05:18
oh nice catch!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
26 March, 05:20
In response John Tiger to his Publication
Another Anon caught it--I took a picture of the post! WWG1WGA. ❤️🇺🇸❤️🌍👊💥

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
26 March, 05:22
In response John Tiger to his Publication
We have Voo doo Donuts in Portland--Isaac Kappy talks about it in his vids...like 1 degree sep. to Epstein...
These People are SICK.