How One Man Awoke the Soul of the Nation... and the World.🇺🇸
05:07 PM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Misscovfefe in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
28 March, 09:14
In response МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ to her Publication
☢️☢️☢️ROFL☢️☢️☢️

DECLASS INCOMING EVERY DAY...

And inquisitive Internet users have fished out other linguistic beads from the ship's databases in the form of Energy Centurion, Bulk Venus, as well as Friendship Express and Lunchbox.

Energy Centurion🤔
KEK LVL 999☢️😎

I ALWAYS LOOK ON BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE😎

https://youtu.be/ur3wrpGSX...

https://www.lidovky.cz/sve...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
28 March, 08:26
He was chosen to lead but remember he cannot do it alone, there is the whole military of White Knights and we the people of Humanity and our God and Christ. It takes the whole village to make the changes needed in our world and Trump always states God and the People and he fights for us. He is one of us!✝️✝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
curious george @caroljansen
28 March, 07:58
We love and miss you, Bossman. Looking forward to the day you become not just our leader, but the leader of the free world! 💖🇺🇲

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 March, 03:09
🙏Powerful!!❤️Thank you for sharing! Love our President Trump -- and can't wait to see him back in office soon!! Yes, he truly did, and does, remind us all of who we really are!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 March, 02:20
lets not forget about the one soul who captured the flag for america and saved it and the world
👀lastflagstanding.com 🇺🇸💪❤️🙏

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
27 March, 09:47
I just LOVE the shit outta this man! He is the ONLY leader the entire world wants.

МÍՏՏ ᑕoѵᖴҽᖴҽ @Misscovfefe
27 March, 09:50
In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication
The ONLY one we want!! 😉❤️🇺🇸

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
26 March, 05:36
This is an outstanding piece of work and I really needed it today! Thanks so much for sharing!