Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Future proves past...

Today's Fake News, "QAnon supporters suffer from poor mental health..."
Q drop, with 2-year delta TODAY, "Attacks increasing? Becoming more and more outlandish to paint as 'crazy'?"
03:38 PM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Albion Deux @Albion
27 March, 03:09
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
An "opinion" piece by someone who has never met - much less known any supporter of Q. Neither is said opinion-person vaguely knowledgeable about what Q is - because it is NOT a person per se. They don't have the courage to sally into the "verboten" land of Q to discover for themselves just how fictional Q's posts are - OR are they? That is the fear - that their might be some logic & truth in them -& how scarey would that be!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
27 March, 01:03
😂Projecting again!! They are afraid!!👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
26 March, 10:09

D_Anon Pullella @D__ANON
26 March, 09:18
cowboy! hey , i just realized marker 2 was posted on march 27th 2019! i had my calendar marked and jsut went back and i dont know how i never realzied this beffore.... Tomorrow?!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 March, 09:06
They need to keep their base under control believing they're the smart ones, while they're the delusional people.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
26 March, 08:59
Oh, that opinion piece hurt my feelings.... NOT! Media slugs.
Have a wonderful weekend #Patriots while we can. Rest, fortify, believe, watch... #wwg1wga

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
26 March, 08:29

Cherie Ceci @ShortBusCherie
26 March, 08:28
CNN said the GOP has less intelligent constituency to deal with, Trump supporters and Q people are of limited intelligence.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
26 March, 08:43
In response Cherie Ceci to her Publication
🤪🤪🤪🤪 twilight zone

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
26 March, 08:24
🤣🤣🤣
Same here...

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
26 March, 06:30
Wall Street hates Q and followers? why? #gamestop 😂

Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
26 March, 04:53
Search those cargoe containers.....we will show you CRA CRA...BTW there's a YUGE difference between crazy and outright wickedness and evil! Time is up for those who are corrupt!

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
26 March, 04:22
The psychos always project their own deficits onto others.
So who suffers from poor mental health, he?

cindy CLP @cindylpLUVCANADA
26 March, 04:09
too little too late mfckers news people

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
26 March, 03:47

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
26 March, 03:44
another proof, what are the odds? how can you not believe in the plan?