Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
01 March, 09:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Wierd eh?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
07 January, 11:58
funny, look at the kid w the cap gun.
i would have liked America then.
i believe my parents were part of the time of the downfall of society, not the rock n roll necessarily, but the drugs, feminism, anti whatever their parents stood for, lack of God...
i pray for the America of my heritage, one worthy of my children & grandchildren.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 January, 11:22

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 January, 11:19
5 Year Delta
January 13TH CHECKMATE

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
07 January, 11:16
The little boy on the bottom right already has a gun...

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
21 January, 06:58
KENNEDY VISION WON!!!!!!! GOD WON ✝️

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
21 January, 06:56
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️GOD'S BEST

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
19 January, 07:00
Hi, dear VK! Like all your posts, I ponder them ... sometimes for weeks or months. My initial reaction was beloved JFK, but I now see more. LHO was there. I can't decipher if the other guy is LBJ or not. I saw the boy initially, thought it was weird, but now it is clear what the 🐍were doing. I wonder if the public was shown this photo?

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
15 January, 05:00
"el primo"

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 04:30
For some reason Nana can no longer publish an original post. Did I do something wrong? I can repost and answer but cant publish an original posting.

True North @TrueNorth
14 January, 04:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don't get the Nana thing... What does it mean?

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
14 January, 02:58
Good evening, dear VK and dear Patriots. What an amazing picture. President Kennedy ~ American hero and Patriot. And the reason we come and fight on this digital battlefield..the children of today and tomorrow. ❤️🇺🇸💙 🐸

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Texas Patriot @TX_Patriot17
14 January, 08:47
This is our time. For our kids. For our grandparents.

We will shine.....WWG1WGA!!

@vincentkennedy where is Americas Pissed off meter?

Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
14 January, 04:39
In response Texas Patriot to his Publication
WWG1WGA 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

Jen Casatelli @Jennifer
14 January, 05:47
😍💪

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
14 January, 05:33
I LOVE THESE PICTURES. I LOVE THE KENNEDY FAMILY.💖💖💖💖

Mic Maven @MicMaven
13 January, 11:55
👊

Sum StarDust @SumStarDust
13 January, 11:40
Some of this might even be true. Simon Parks 13 Jan 2021 https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
13 January, 10:43
YOU GOTTA FIGHT FOR IT 🥬

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
13 January, 10:39
🙏♥️

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
13 January, 10:36
Needed to see this tonight. TY

Angel Mother @AngelMother
13 January, 09:52
❤️🤴

Renee White @Rapnay
13 January, 09:47
so sad crushed him before he had his time to really shine yet still a great could you even imagine

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 January, 09:39
Handsome fella

Smiley Rock @SmileyRock17
13 January, 09:33
The calvery is not coming.

Contoo 2021 @Contoo2021
13 January, 09:31
Hi VK! How are you? I hope u will follow me here too. Thank you for everything.

Anthony Csn @AnthonyMarineDigitalFrog
13 January, 09:30
Good Morning Master Chief!

Jessi Doe @Jessi
13 January, 09:28
💕💞

Rebel Belle @RebelBelle_55
13 January, 09:21

Vanessa Nelson @CoachNess
13 January, 09:19
Back in twitter days VK said the APL doesnt actually reach 10, but its climbing.

Iam -JD @IamJD
13 January, 09:14
Hey VK i made it over here.