Ghost Rider Faraday @GhostRDRFaraday
22 January, 09:32
Hey Twitter did something, not that it matters now as i think its to late... Suspended the account of Iran's Supreme Leader Khamenei. He's the one that called for the attack on Trump...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CanadianCavalry in this post can reply
22 January, 10:01
In response Canadian Cavalry to his Publication
Looks like his main account is active, the (Khameni_Site) is suspended.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
22 January, 10:46
In response Ghost Rider Faraday to his Publication
You are right. I got suspended in the Flynn wave, but didn't delete the app. For some reason i can still navigate and like posts, search, go through trending etc, but can't post, follow, comment, DM or any interaction, and the feed hasn't updated. I can see new tweets, but only when i go to profiles individually.

22 January, 10:00
In response Canadian Cavalry to his Publication
I left Twitter, can't confirm myself but seeing mulitple reports that happened... Disclose.TV, X22, Qtah...

Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
22 January, 10:43
In response Ghost Rider Faraday to his Publication
My mistake, it's true, Khamenei_site was suspended. But the main account Khamenei_ir is still there along with (again my mistake, not 5) seven other Khamenei profiles. Sneaky twitter lol criminal traitorous degenerate scumbags all of them!