Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 March, 12:12
Call me crazy, but I'm getting more convinced by the day that God is allowing the vaccines to happen for a reason.

I'm also starting to think that God has impressed upon or spoken to DJT to bring about this plan as part of "showing" people instead of telling people.

The coming days are going to be insane, everyone.

PRAY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
The vaccine is killing people. I'm not sure God would approve that plan 🤔. They are continuing to be pushed by governments because MSM is still in control of the brainwashed masses. Until that ends and people are shown the real dark truth, not the political strategies, people will continue to die.
09:14 AM - Mar 26, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by WeeJake in this post can reply
MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
26 March, 09:28
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
People were given free-will correct? It sucks this has happened, but those are choice they made. People are always presented a choice, many don't use their brain anymore, it's too much work. People have been trained to be an instant gratification society.

"Take this shot so you don't get sick" easier to do that for most than actually put in the time, effort, and work to Eat healthy, exercise, figure out what vitamins to take, and what foods/drink to limit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
26 March, 11:43
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
I hear you but its still no way an excuse to kill millions of innocents because their soo brainwashed they can't see the truth. This is not what we are about. Open their eyes and they will see!

Jan White @Janine1967
26 March, 09:20
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
we are supposed to encounter a near desth experience 🤷‍♀️

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
26 March, 12:25
In response Jan White to his Publication
We are supposed to help awaken them... Time to go in hard!!