Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
24 March, 08:49
A Patriot sister messaged me today.
Her brother is homeless.
He feels the need to stay where he is at, to help homeless Vets, which is why he does not stay with our patriot sister.

Yesterday, he called our sister and told her he was 'ready to just give up' as it was getting difficult, and he just couldn't find his way to a place of Hope.

Her response?
You need to start following Veronica.
She is on that Bridge every day, whether she 'feels' like it or not.
She is not giving up, so you need to keep going too.

After she and I talked for a bit, I told her to please pass along a Message to her brother for me...

I asked her to tell him:

"Brother, I'll give you full permission to give up, when I give up".

Simple, but to the point.

I hope this helps our brother-in-arms.

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
26 March, 08:57
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
You are such an angel Veronica, sending you and your family Love and Light ! Best wishes to this veteran I am so appalled at how badly are veterans are treated by our government! It happens world wide my fiance was in the Australian Defense Force and he has suffered badly from this abandonment from the government too! We have never been homeless though no one deserves that especially a veteran! Is there anything we can do to help him out (like a go fund me page)? πŸ•ŠπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žπŸŒΈπŸΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
Excuse spelling errors technical issues. 😐
09:08 AM - Mar 26, 2021
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Russell48 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sonia Trenorden, click on at the bottom under it