Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
A Patriot sister messaged me today.
Her brother is homeless.
He feels the need to stay where he is at, to help homeless Vets, which is why he does not stay with our patriot sister.

Yesterday, he called our sister and told her he was 'ready to just give up' as it was getting difficult, and he just couldn't find his way to a place of Hope.

Her response?
You need to start following Veronica.
She is on that Bridge every day, whether she 'feels' like it or not.
She is not giving up, so you need to keep going too.

After she and I talked for a bit, I told her to please pass along a Message to her brother for me...

I asked her to tell him:

"Brother, I'll give you full permission to give up, when I give up".

Simple, but to the point.

I hope this helps our brother-in-arms.

#ThePeoplesBridge
08:49 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Blackbird Triel_QAJF @Blackbird_Triel
30 March, 09:19
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Sch @Riser
26 March, 10:34
message received Thank You πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Light Love Truth β€œI am”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
26 March, 08:57
You are such an angel Veronica, sending you and your family Love and Light ! Best wishes to this veteran I am so appalled at how badly are veterans are treated by our government! It happens world wide my fiance was in the Australian Defense Force and he has suffered badly from this abandonment from the government too! We have never been homeless though no one deserves that especially a veteran! Is there anything we can do to help him out (like a go fund me page)? πŸ•ŠπŸ˜‡πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žπŸŒΈπŸΈ

Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
26 March, 09:08
In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication
Excuse spelling errors technical issues. 😐

WWG1WGA Digitalsoldiers @Gatekeeper
25 March, 10:07
This woman is a AMERICAN HERO , Thank You Sister πŸ’™

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
25 March, 12:40
Bad. ass
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Marley McCord @Marley808
24 March, 11:44
God bless you and the patriots brother. we are so blessed to have your daily dose of love and encouragement β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Trisha Hand @Sleepingbeauty8
24 March, 11:39
❀️you are such a beautiful soul!!!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
24 March, 11:39
πŸ™πŸ’–

Nathan TRUMPWON @NATHANTRUMPWON
24 March, 10:37
I am currently working on MHs I own and when I am done with them, I am gonna find ONLY vets to live there. Praying for your brother.
and all vets.

PAIN is Here @Paisano0525
24 March, 10:33
Thank you for your commitment, you're a true Patriot. Don't give up, a brighter future is just around the corner. We're almost there.

WWG1WGA

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 March, 10:31
Amen!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
24 March, 10:24
I love this woman! I am inspired by her courage.

Kel manre @mommabear145
24 March, 10:12
Fantastic message from an truly inspirational woman!

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
24 March, 10:06
Your simply a True Patriot! Love your post and videos. Stay safe. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Liz Dorazio @Lizd
24 March, 10:02
If God doesn't knock on our door going, he WILL knock coming back. God Bless stay safe and well. #wwg1wga

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
24 March, 09:41
comtinued prayers β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
24 March, 09:17
😊❀️

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
24 March, 09:11
Powerful message!

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
24 March, 09:20
In response Karla Miller to her Publication
Chicago IL over the Kennedy Expressway for the last 5 1/2 years.

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
24 March, 08:54
We are in Fl. signs every where saying "DON'T GIVE UP" I pray forctjose who have lost hope and don't understand what is going on. PLEASE GOD HELP THESE PEOPLE BEFORE THEY DO SOMETHING DRASTIC!