Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
Oh, By the way there are over 750,000,000 million suitable vessels for the Angelic Army. My Divine Soul has touched THAT MANY PEOPLE. I have the TOUCH. When I touch someone physically, with my hand, I imbue the Christ Conciousness upon them. It gets in their DNA if they have ANY of the old blood in them. 6 degrees of separation. I had a job with people applying for disability. I touched a lot of people in that job. All the staff, lots of the patients. Once I touch them, THEY have the touch. I've been to a few concerts in my day. Touch, Touch, Touch, Touchy-Touch-Touch. I've Touched a few people that were involved with Hollywood types. Touch Touch. I've been to a few church services, May the spirit be with you, and also with you, touch touch. #trusttheplan , that part was mine. EVERY SINGLE PERSON I TOUCH GETS SOME GOD ON THEM. BOOOOOOOM. A brand new strain, it's proprietary. I call it the Fifth Element. #GodWins #wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
I Have The Touch (1983 Remix) - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by itspetergabrielI Have The Touch (1983 Remix) · Peter GabrielShaking The Tree - 16 Golden Greats (remastered)℗ 2009 Peter Gabriel LtdRe...

02:55 AM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
Foxy B 6212 @Foxy6212
30 April, 10:22
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
Where is the line I want to get in it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
30 April, 11:15
In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication
Where do you live? Drop by and I'll give you a noogie!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
26 March, 03:18
I truly believe there are many of us who were a part of the touch people in those times. Hugs, love & sharing. Many incredible, magical moments. Paying all of it forward. God requires it be passed on. Many Blessings, Love & lots of Light. We Give Glory to Father God.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
26 March, 03:15
thats cool, can you pick up on peoples energy aswell ? sense what dimension theyre from maybe