Jody Donohue @Jody
I hear ambulances drive by tonight, I always look outside when they do. They clear the lights and go to their destination. As I am looking I see what seems like a garbage bag fly up and disappear, just as quickly. Except it's not a bag, it's a young man hobbling away from a hit and run. He was on his skateboard, dressed in black. I checked him on the side of the road for injuries. He has some cuts and a broken skateboard, he's just shook to the core. He doesn't want me to phone police because he has called his mom. I sit and comfort him. Low and behold the driver came back. He thought someone threw something at his car..but he realized his drivers side mirror was gone. The young man angry, the driver in shock. The driver wanted to call the police, to which the boy replied No. We got all his info. Mom/ Grandpa showed up. They took him to the hosp. to be safe. I said the chances of this guy coming back were 1inabillion. I told them we need to thank the Lord. God was with him. 🙏
12:55 AM - Mar 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Enough Already! @emdSD
26 March, 12:57
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
there are still good honest people out there - you, the driver, the boy, the parents and grandparents!!
way more good than evil in this world
thank u for sharing this beautiful experience that u had tonight :) it made my day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
26 March, 01:00
In response Enough Already! to her Publication
Aww, thanks for that reply. Made me happy cry. You are so right! 🙏❤️ Bless you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396