Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
28 March, 03:36
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
the movie, "i am legend" pops into mind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reina Beans @Reinab
26 March, 03:35
TRUE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Well @AllWell
26 March, 12:28
the obedient and self virtuous who trust Fauchi more than Their God given immune system have made themselves the plague super spreaders.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
26 March, 12:01
Anyone choosing the vaccine should stay FAR from those who have not been vaccinated & wear masks & gloves for several weeks.

These people are dangerous to be around because they are shedding live virus for several weeks after the injection.

The human genome is now bifurcating...

and you all thought The Walking Dead was just a TV series...

ROTFLMAO!

What a great movie - complete with zombie apocalypse!

Jody Donohue @Jody
26 March, 12:03
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I hope they are wearing arm wristlets, so we can spot them. 😂

Elizabeth Heat @1curlyhd
26 March, 10:37
That goes for sexual relations and blood/plasma/organ donation too.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
26 March, 10:33
This is what worries me more than anything. We know the vax in the past have disclaimers on to stay away from pregnant women because you shed toxins 😳

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
26 March, 12:03
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Don't be worried.

Here's the deal.

The mRNA vax makes your body attack certain specific proteins responsible for formation of the placenta, effectively sterilizing you if you're female.

No placenta = no baby.

Any pregnant woman taking this vax is killing her unborn child.

Any doc/nurse giving the vax to said pregnant woman is committing murder.

The nasty poisons in the vax & the nanobots & all that - that's aside from the above - little "extras" you don't have to worry about... for long.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
26 March, 07:26
I live in NY. They broadcast their status like they are SAFE now to be around....

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
25 March, 11:12
It is horrific and sad, but 100% #truth