Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
25 March, 10:03
ā€œThe stage must be set. Have faith.ā€ - Q

There are too many inconsistencies & overtly ridiculous abnormalities in the current administration to believe its anything but drama. ā€œPresidentā€ BDN doesnā€™t look, act, speak like or have the mannerisms of his former self. He can barely get through an entire sentence, is being ā€œbabiedā€ by the press & his staff while he still comes off as senile.

This is because thatā€™s not JBDN - itā€™s an actor playing the part of a US president in a movie about a rigged election, the corrupt global cabal handling it and the Great Awakening of the people of earth to the millenniumā€™s long multi generational scam thatā€™s been perpetrated against them.

Itā€™s a film about the redemption of humanity.

Welcome to the magic theatre (for madmen only). The price of admittance is your mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren ā­ā­ā­ āœž @Lauren_USA
25 March, 10:11
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
my 8 yr old looked at two pictures on youtube and said thats not the same man. I said your absolutely correct šŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
Kudos to the Proud Momma BearšŸ¤—she has no ideia how lucky she is the stork didn`t drop her off at this front dooršŸ˜·šŸ¤¢šŸ¤­
https://anonup.com/thread/...
10:54 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by helgatoldyso in this post can reply
Lauren ā­ā­ā­ āœž @Lauren_USA
25 March, 11:01
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤¦need a plan for those kids too. The parents need to have a mental evaluation.