Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
25 March, 08:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
Because we must trust the plan while good American Patriots get massacred each and every day for no good reason.

If Trump and company are REALLY and TRULY in control as many here have babbled on and on about, now would be as good a time as any to drop the mother fucking hammer!

LOVE IT! Tanking continues.
09:01 PM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Eileen McTwo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
26 March, 12:48
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
because you say it's time?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
26 March, 07:49
In response white light to his Publication
No, but making it about me seems to be the most convenient attack point from the low IQ, pure trash cult, nothing personal of course. It is about Jack and Jill America, who have lost it ALL, some even their loved ones. It is about the 90 million who voted for Donald John Trump, who PROMISED to "Drain the Swamp". It's about the good, grand and glorious Game of Life as we mother fucking know it.

Beause I say it's time? Laughable at best, mentally ill response at worst. It's about ending the entire scam before we lose one more American Patriot for no good reason at all.

While I am certain it is ok with you if they drag this out to 2090, some simply refuse to wait. You see, this is OUR mother fucking country, this scam has gone on for decades. How many pure, fresh and clean PUBLIC arrests of known DC pure trash swamp rats can a YOU a count a? I can play YOUR game all mother fucking day!

LOVE IT! Tanking continues!

Storm Bringer @Elric
25 March, 09:33
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
Never is a good time it would seem. I'm thinking anons don't have the balls to do what needs done. Their excuse is to wait on some plan that doesn't exist.