Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
24 March, 10:25
Well this will be disappointing. There is no storm. There is no hold the line. Straight from McInernys OWN MOUTH. The Q may habe some good intel....but according to thos, Trump isnt doing anything. And I do NOT Believe this is misinfromation.

https://rumble.com/vexi67-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
24 March, 10:48
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
You HAVE been warned that there WILL be DELIBERATE Misinformation right?
Take everything you here hear with a grain of salt as this point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
24 March, 10:56
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
How do we know when to draw that line?

Denise Gee @Aynaia
24 March, 11:06
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
Well, I take it one day at a time personally, I can actually see the plan playing out in the news though so it makes it easier.
I would think the line should be drawn in May although I hope NOT that long.
Frankly from what i AM seeing though I think its already started, I believe the ship is the catalyst that goes public, kids as human shields on a ship that everyone is watching because its backing up products & screwing with the stock market.
But thats just a personal opinion

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
25 March, 01:53
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
Are you talking about the ship that got stuck in the canal?

Only people mentioned by Aynaia in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denise Gee, click on at the bottom under it