Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
24 March, 10:25
Well this will be disappointing. There is no storm. There is no hold the line. Straight from McInernys OWN MOUTH. The Q may habe some good intel....but according to thos, Trump isnt doing anything. And I do NOT Believe this is misinfromation.

https://rumble.com/vexi67-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denise Gee @Aynaia
24 March, 10:48
In response Lisa Evans to her Publication
You HAVE been warned that there WILL be DELIBERATE Misinformation right?
Take everything you here hear with a grain of salt as this point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
24 March, 10:56
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
How do we know when to draw that line?

Denise Gee @Aynaia
24 March, 11:06
Well, I take it one day at a time personally, I can actually see the plan playing out in the news though so it makes it easier.
I would think the line should be drawn in May although I hope NOT that long.
Frankly from what i AM seeing though I think its already started, I believe the ship is the catalyst that goes public, kids as human shields on a ship that everyone is watching because its backing up products & screwing with the stock market.
But thats just a personal opinion

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
Are you talking about the ship that got stuck in the canal?
01:53 AM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Denise Gee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LisaEvans in this post can reply
Denise Gee @Aynaia
25 March, 08:33
Yes ma'am!