MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
The plan as I've stated multiple times is to spread Covid-19 into red states and then blame conservatives for not being vaccinated/wearing masks/not social distancing.
06:54 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
28 March, 01:50
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
ok ...ive had it upto my eyeballs these demons 🤬🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ralph giese @RalphWhistler
28 March, 01:47
so what about the virus it's a hoax

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
28 March, 01:45
Yeah - and funny how Ducey in AZ "made a suprise announcement" and ended all Covid restrictions this past week.

I am happy about ending the restrictions but then I see this and WELL it's Douchey Ducey...

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 March, 01:45
how do you spread a hoax???

Diane Goldman @DGold
26 March, 09:31
Red +Blue = Purple

That plan will fail....Q

Elaine Helplessly Hoping @WhiteLightning
25 March, 07:12
I agree 100%, that way they can keep pushing their agenda. They know there are so many idiots with no logical thinking. I get so angry with these people wearing mask, instead of common sense and standing up against tyrannical injustice!!!

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
25 March, 06:59
This made me laugh 🤣 so true

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
25 March, 06:57
Let them try Tennesse, I recently moved from VA to TN~ They were trying to build a Mosque here, ya know what happened? They burnt it to the ground, It won't go over well!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
25 March, 06:55
those son of a guns