Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
I blocked someone who followed me last week and unfollowed me Today.

Look here wannabe "STARS" I don't care who follows me or not, but I will not follow someone just to be unfollowed.

If you are only following 40 people and have 500 followers you can fuck right off.

#wwg1wga means you follow everyone who follows you.. no one is special in this movement, we are all equals.

What happened on the SKY EVENT day will happen again because some ANONs didn't learn or get the message the first time.
04:42 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
25 March, 07:06
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
When Free Speech becomes propaganda, propaganda then becomes lies, I will block people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 March, 06:51
Always!πŸΈπŸ’“ πŸ™#wwg1wga #GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 March, 05:29
FO SHO, a reason why darkness tried to keep ALL asleep everywhere, you dang right equals. Amen.

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
25 March, 04:50
...if everyone followed everyone back we would be a very powerful voice....a huge web of dudes and dudette's.....

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
25 March, 04:51
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
Yup, and that is exactly what Q wanted.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
25 March, 04:48
Wait till they block you!! LOL.....I get those......they follow, and as soon as you follow back, they unfollow and then when you call out their BS, they block you......I'm here to get Correct info out, not hopium, not old BS stories and try to make it sound like it just happened. If you follow me, awesome, I will ALWAYS follow back, unless I have to wait for you to "approve"me. I also never follow a "private" acct. We are all here for a reason, and since we are all Patriots or anons, there is NO reason to have your acct as private......IMHO

Jamie M Herro @Smokus_Pokus17
25 March, 06:12
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Wow, thats just weird. I am just like you; I do not have the time, and I'm not on these platforms to do anything more than educate myself and maybe others if they want it. Thx for the follow friend.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
25 March, 10:53
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
So I ended up being unfollowed by another ANON because they didn't like my post above.

He now resides in Lin Wood's #LandOfTheBlocked

and of course it was another one of those follows 80 and is followed by 900 πŸ˜‚

joann ferguson donated @joann212
25 March, 04:48
AMEN

Kev Oooo @KevO
25 March, 04:45
lol πŸ˜† you got my vote πŸ’ͺ

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
25 March, 04:47
In response Kev Oooo to his Publication
Haha, I'm just tired of all this BS.

This isn't twitter and ANONs here are as stingy as ever with the follows.