Only people mentioned by Smokeymtnwoman in this post can reply
Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
08 June, 09:11
In response Renee Maples to her Publication
This just makes me sick/extremely sad! The BIG PHARMA must be CRUSHED!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
09 June, 12:39
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
i agree. imo..its the biggest deadliest criminal cartel of them all.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
26 March, 12:10
🤬🤬

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
25 March, 11:44
#bigtech #BigPharma and all the corrupt "shells" underneath them. - I was over-the-target.

I did some posts on #WakefieldAndAssociates #WakefieldCushman last week when I found out that this Stimulas was subject to debt collectors being able to debit and collect any debt owed. At the end of the day, the #CabalCoreHub uses this group for whatever they need them to do, to be. This is who heads all debt collection agencies and completely owned operation by the Cabal...so their going to take back the money whatever way they can. Before my acct was purged in the Twatterdome, I did a huge thread on this.

Today, out of the blue, I get a "text" message from, wait for it...Wakefield & Associates!! There is no reason for them to be calling or contacting me whatsoever - but here they are, out of nowhere, they are contacting me about a "debt"?? Seriously.

They didn't like what I posted on all the sites we #ThePeople use about them. #StandardOwned #Northwestern #ChicagoBoysClub #CabalThug

Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
26 March, 02:26
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
thats creepy..them calling you.. yeah. these monsters are the worst. big pharma cartel mixed with the nwo monsters..is terrifying