Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
22 January, 07:05
Insurrection Act. Checkout the date at the top!

https://uscode.house.gov/v...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ @Brynnie
so this is saying that as of the 21, when you went to this page, the Insurrection Act was in effect? does it say when it was put into effect? Doesn't that sort of thing need to be announced? (sorry if i'm asking dumb questions. Trying to understand and I don't want to build up false hope but this looks promising)
08:38 AM - Jan 22, 2021
In response Cortney Mac to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Brynnie in this post can reply
Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
22 January, 09:16
In response Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ to her Publication
This is a screenshot from this morning so I am assuming the 21st was when it went into effect? Im not sure and have the same questions as you do! 😆 Im hoping to see more from other anons that are digging in to this more than I can today. Ill post any updates if I see any!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ @Brynnie
22 January, 09:54
In response Cortney Mac to his Publication
i could be wrong and i hate being the Debby Downer but from what i gather, that banner is basically telling you these laws are on the books as of today's date. unfortunatley not that IA has been declared. now that said, Trump clearly followed protocol for IA when he told everyone to go home after the Capitol events, so that makes me wonder. That whole video was weird and clearly filmed jn advance... how else would he know he needed that particular speech to be made at that time on that day? Definitely reasons for hope still. 🙏🏼🇺🇸