Only people mentioned by CortneyMac4 in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
22 January, 08:43
In response Cortney Mac to his Publication
🥳🥳🥳🥳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ @Brynnie
22 January, 08:38
so this is saying that as of the 21, when you went to this page, the Insurrection Act was in effect? does it say when it was put into effect? Doesn't that sort of thing need to be announced? (sorry if i'm asking dumb questions. Trying to understand and I don't want to build up false hope but this looks promising)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
22 January, 09:16
In response Brynnie ❤️❤️❤️ to her Publication
This is a screenshot from this morning so I am assuming the 21st was when it went into effect? Im not sure and have the same questions as you do! 😆 Im hoping to see more from other anons that are digging in to this more than I can today. Ill post any updates if I see any!

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
22 January, 08:11
Means Trump was President yesterday when this was signed. Things are looking up!

Annie D-W @Annie172123
22 January, 07:20
thanks for the research and links.