Marie Nutz @IrishAwake
UFO? Strange lights/Objects hovering lake michigan Chicago? https://youtu.be/c1BW_AgUF...
03:04 PM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by IrishAwake in this post can reply
Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
26 March, 11:33
In response Marie Nutz to her Publication
Can't help but to think about drones, but in perspective of the cars below the size might be way off. IDK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Hutchins @djezhutch
26 March, 06:54
they are charoits!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 March, 05:01

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
26 March, 05:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Long way from the Pong days, least folks know prior.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 March, 05:00
i live across from the lake and did not see this today but last week i saw a large meteor go over the high rise and into the lake.
i see plane activity everyday but i have never seen this.
rumour has it the aliens live in the lake

Double Warrior @DoubleWarrior2
25 March, 04:56
Everyone seems to be missing the overlay.
The "toddlers " voice.
Also. Perfect scene.
Disclosure.
Who can recommend best inexpensive binocs?
Much appreciated:)

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Everything Isfake @Everythingisfake
25 March, 04:04
They're here

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
25 March, 03:46
UFO's. People don't realize these ufos can mimick all aircrafts.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 March, 03:46
WISH FOLKS WOULD STATE WERE THEY ARE ?
NORTH LOOKING SOUTH or COME ON MAN !!?

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
25 March, 04:11
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
It's downtown area of Chicago. you can see the double decker section of Lake Shore drive so they are looking east

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
25 March, 03:38
😲

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 March, 03:35
I too believe it is the Alliance. The show is building up for the great finale.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
25 March, 03:09
i think it is the allience introducing our new neighbours to get people use to seeing them then after meet and greet maybe