Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
25 March, 11:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
25 March, 12:11
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
we have to all start practicing civil disobedience
if you live in a state with a mask mandate, try defying it.
i have to start doing so myself

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
I live in Michigan where there are mask mandates BUT I live in a small town,local grocery store gas station and butcher put signs on door that says something like dah dah dah ,hippa rules do not allow us to ask questions about health ,so if you come into our business without a mask we will not ask questions..I have not worn a mask except when I took my child to dr...
02:08 PM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Only people mentioned by terrydale60 in this post can reply
Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
29 March, 11:34
In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication
I live in a small town in Michigan as well! Right on lake Huron!😊

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
26 March, 02:29
In response Seekin Thetruth to his Publication
that's pretty awesome.
in my state, it's all libs who flip out a d yell at ppl who don't wear masks, in a small town too..5,000 ppl here. but libs dominate. and the gov imposed a fine