Only people mentioned by mystic17 in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
02 May, 07:10
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
They believe this child is a 'MOON CHILD". They are NOT going to give him up easily. Basically the belief is he was born on a specific day and time after the evil ones did a satanic ritual. That ritual is aimed at a preborn and is suppose to give the preborn the ability to handle the demon spirit of a high level demon all the way up to lucifer himself...I pray the good guys get this little boy back soon......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Baluta @copaceni
26 March, 06:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Southern Gal @Southerngal
26 March, 06:46
In response Dan Baluta to his Publication
This made me angry and sad.

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
26 March, 05:49
John Walsh is one of them?

Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
26 March, 05:45
I've been posting his story for 1 1/2 years on every social media outlet and nobody is reporting it. That poor boy and his mother. Thank you for this. I'm posting this everywhere also.

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
26 March, 05:44
Please tell me that sweet little child has been rescued...🙏🌎