Trust the process.

"InsiderNews"
https://t.me/vDarknessFall...
11:33 AM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Nanette in this post can reply
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
25 March, 12:39
In response Nanette NYPatriot to her Publication
The coast of Southern California has been lined up with cargo ships from Long Beach all the way down to Newport Beach for several mobths now every day . I've never seen this before and have wondered why is this backup occurring ? Juan07 mentioned this seceral times in recent interviews but inferred they are part of the carrier fleets to protect the west coast . Its very unusual and I am now thinking that these ships are being unloaded after a thotough inspection at the port . If they were carrying humans these would not survive under these conditions and for so long . Human organs wouodnt either so it remains a mystery

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
25 March, 11:55
I feel soon that many humans being trafficked will be found in containers and this will begin the world exposer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
25 March, 02:01
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
🙏🏼

Danny Nix @Danny1969
25 March, 11:48
It's coming? Really? It's been coming for 3 years. Just never seems to arrive. So tiresome.

25 March, 11:53
In response Danny Nix to his Publication
I know, exhaustion set in years ago, Heres hoping this is it 👊🏼

EAM Leonard @EALeonard
25 March, 11:43
wonder how many people they will find in those containers.

25 March, 11:51
In response EAM Leonard to her Publication
I just pray trafficked kids aren't in there