Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
24 March, 04:52
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
IMPORTANT VIDEO PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE!!!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

From https://t.me/MidnightRider...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
25 March, 06:04
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
shared on FB can't wait to see what they tag that post as

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
25 March, 06:19
In response Juli Smith to his Publication
Oh I am sure you will be getting a smack down for that 1. Isn't it fun being a digital warrior?!?!

25 March, 06:29
In response All Right to his Publication
I am learning it's an honor to get the smack down LOL but am SO tired of people sleeping...friends that are getting the vaccine, etc.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
25 March, 08:13
I totally know where you are coming from. I have coworkers that prior to COVID I considered very smart, I work for a software company that makes trading software for many of the big banks. These people are running to get their shot. I just keep smacking my head. I also considered it a badge of honor when I was permanently removed from twatter. I think there are a lot more of us then we realize. #wwg1wga

25 March, 11:09
In response All Right to his Publication
I totally agree and I truly hope one day many of us meet, hug and celebrate in person:)

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
Yes! It will be the biggest, happiest group hug ever!!!!
11:16 AM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by ALL_RIGHT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from All Right, click on at the bottom under it