Kim Runner @kimrunner
2-Year Delta today for #3181 ...

There are 19 total 2-Year Deltas - https://qalerts.pub/?q=mar...

No 3-year or 1-year Deltas for 3.25.
09:00 AM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Lila Walker @LilaWalker70
25 March, 05:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thanks Kim!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 March, 05:18
que la justice arrive 😎putain qu'elle soit furieuse

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 March, 05:05
Can I just tell you all that the courts are all corruot and operate outside of the Constitution as does ALL the STATE BAR ASSOCIATIONS. 98% Scum.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 March, 01:14
ONLY WAY WE WILL SEE IT IS !!! SPECIAL MILITARY GROUP TAKING DOWN THE BAR IS SUCCESSFUL!!
ENFORCING THE ORIGINAL 13th & SENDING BAR CLOWNS TO MILITARY TRIBUNAL FOR TREASON UNDER THE ORIGINAL 13 th 💥💥💥💥💥💥

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
25 March, 06:08
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
BQQM !!!!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 March, 12:07

WWG1WGA Digitalsoldiers @Gatekeeper
25 March, 10:13
The Sword of the Spirit, whice is The Word of God, put on The Armor of God Patriots

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 March, 09:02
one of my personal favorites

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
25 March, 06:05
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Mine, too. It reminds me of General Flynn.

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
25 March, 09:02
Off with their heads

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 March, 05:17
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication