good morning patriots starting the day with revealing a secret 🤫
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeD...
07:16 AM - Mar 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by STLAnon in this post can reply
Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
25 March, 10:49
In response STL Anon to his Publication
Beautiful! Just beautiful!!💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
25 March, 10:40
OH hit me right in the Feel Goods💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
25 March, 09:25

Robert Travers @Robert1957
25 March, 09:07
Wow! Got me with that one!!

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
25 March, 08:51
Okay, i'm bawling....what a precious little fella. 💙

Babygirl23 MAGA @Babygirl23
25 March, 08:25
I'm crying. literally CRYING 😭 but they are tears of love!! so wonderful!!💜💜💜

Mizzz Ruby37 @MizzzRuby37
25 March, 07:36
chillz .... kids are much more in tune with energy and life than us. My son told me that grandma would be sad when grandad died, my grandad died next day. He also told me one stressful night on way to my brothers running late ' Jesus says you need to calm down'. He told my best friend who was so stressed with relationship issues and in a really bad way to come look at the rain on the leaves, isnt it beautiful! she wept and felt a weight lifted.....,,, he was under 4. Their perception and innocence lasts but a short while before the indoctrination licks in ...... LISTEN TO THEM, they are wiser than us because they are not yet clogged up with the world

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
25 March, 07:23
This gave me the chillz & and brought lots of tears ! ❤️ Thank yoi for sharing this 🥰

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
25 March, 07:20
Precious!! Thank you for sharing such a beautiful message!! Have great day Patriot!!❤️🙏🌞